Entertain your family and friends in style for the Holidays!
This year’s Holiday celebrations will be like no other. Synonymous with family time and celebrating loved ones, we’re honoured to be part of these special moments. Our NEW Lismore Nouveau Home Bar collection has inspired us to come up with an exciting Holiday competition that everyone will be talking about.
From the 2nd until the 29th of November 2020, make a purchase of $150 or more on any Waterford collection (excludes Marquis by Waterford) in-store or online for your chance to win 1 of 2 Bar Trolley Entertaining Packs each valued at over $4450 RRP – the perfect prize for the perfect Holiday celebration.
Prize packs include a beautiful, geometric gold brass bar trolley, a selection of products from our stunning new Lismore Nouveau Home Bar collection, a thoughtful recipe and styling book to get inspiration on how to style your trolley as well as bottles of Hendrick’s Gin and The Balvenie 12 whiskey, courtesy of our friends from William Grant & Sons. For full terms & conditions please click here
If you made a purchase in-store and haven’t registered it yet, please do so by filling in an entry form here
WATERFORD LISMORE NOUVEAU BAR CART COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Waterford Lismore Nouveau Bar Cart Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Eligibility to Enter
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia, 18 years of age or older. However employees and their immediate families of Fiskars Australia Pty Ltd (the “Promoter”) and their associated agencies and authorised outlets are not eligible to enter. Entrant must be residing in Australia at the time of entry, or their entry may be deemed invalid.
3. The competition commences on Monday 2nd November 2020 at 9.00 AEST and closes on Sunday 29th November 2020 at 23.59 AEST (“Competition period”).
How to Enter
4. To participate in the competition you must spend $150 or more on Waterford (excluding Marquis by Waterford) product in one transaction at the Waterford department in David Jones, Myer, Minimax or Website www.waterfordcrystal.com.au and complete the competition entry form, either via QR code or physical form. The purchase of Waterford product from Royal Doulton Outlet stores is excluded from this competition.
5. Entries must be completed by Sunday 29th November 2020 at 23.59 AEST and submitted via the online QR code or given to sale consultant to be included in the draw. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition period will be entered into the draw
6. The time of entry will be in each case be the time the online entry or written entry is received by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, postal delays or for any other reasons
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Error and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. The winners will be drawn from all entries received throughout the competition period and two (2) prize winners will be selected by a representative of The Promoter at 5 William Dean Street, Huntingwood, NSW 2148 on Friday 11th December 2020 from 10:00 AEST. The Prize Winners will be notified by email within two (2) days of drawing and the winners’ details will be published on the Waterford website at waterfordcrystal.com.au from Friday 11th December 2020.
9. An entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
10. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the Winner. If the Prize remains unclaimed by the winner or unallocated or forfeited for any reason, by Thursday 11th March 2021 at 09:00 AEST, the Prize will be re drawn. This Unclaimed Prize Determination will take place at 5 William Dean Street, Huntingwood, NSW 2148 on Friday 12th March 2021 at 09:00 AEST. The Winner of the Unclaimed Prize Determination will be notified by email within 2 days of the Unclaimed Prize Determination and will be published on the Waterford website at waterfordcrystal.com.au from Friday 12th March 2021.
11. Prize Details
There will be TWO (2) Major Prize Winners drawn from all entries received who will each win the following prize package
Total Value AUD
Bar Trolley x 1
Lismore Nouveau Ice Bucket x 1
Lismore Nouveau Pitcher x 1
Lismore Nouveau Goblet Pair x 3
Lismore Nouveau Flute Pair x 3
Lismore Nouveau Beer Pair x 3
Bar Cart Styling/Recipe book x 1
Hendrick’s Gin 700ml x 1
Balvenie 12 Year Whiskey 700ml x 1
Total prize value
12. The total Prize Pool is valued at AU$8,985.96 (including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
13. All prizes are non-transferrable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. Prizes must be taken as offered. Any unused portion of any prize is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
14. In acceptance of the prize, the Major Prize winners acknowledge that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize which are the entire responsibility of the winner.
15. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
17. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
18. Should the Major Prize Winners not meet any of the criteria stated in these terms and conditions to be a valid winner they will forfeit all rights to the Major Prize, and a redraw will take place to reallocate the Major Prize(s) to a valid winner.
19. If your entry is drawn as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances and the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter at its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner signs any such legal documentation.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia and New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference: (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion. The Promoter will continue to keep you updated on Waterford new products and offers unless you tick the box on the entry form to state you do not want to receive this information.
24. You consent to The Promoter collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner and prize fulfilment). Your personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements The Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur, you cannot participate in the promotion
26. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between competition entrants and The Promoter regarding the competition.
27. The Promoter is Fiskars Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 59 000 078 562) of 5 William Dean Street, Huntingwood, NSW 2148
Authorised under Australian Permit Numbers: ACT: ACT 20/01348, SA: T20/1176